Skip to content Skip to navigation

Request to Return and Register in Undergraduate Study

  • Undergraduate petitions related to academic standing and policies are administered by the Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education (VPUE). Please see the Academic Advising Requests for Exceptions to Academic Policy page, as well as the Returning to Stanford page. Coterms whose student status has been discontinued, and who have not conferred their undergraduate degree, will need to complete both the undergraduate and graduate processes for reinstatement.