Skip to content Skip to navigation

Notice: This website will be retiring on June 30 to bring you a more modern and audience-tailored experience. Student content is finding a new home on the Student Services website and faculty and staff content is moving to the Inside Student Services intranet. Once moved, you'll want to update any pages you've bookmarked.

Viewing Roster for a Different Term

After logging in to Axess, navigating to the Teaching tab, and selecting "Record/Submit Grades", a list of classes in the current grading term will appear by default under the heading, Select Grade Roster.  If you do not have classes to grade in the current term, your most recent grading term will be displayed.

To change term, use the following steps:

  • Click on the blue "Change Term" link.

Axess Change Term grading button

  • On the subsequent page, select the desired term to grade, e.g., Autumn 2019-20.
  • Next, select desired course name and catalog number.
  • Then select "Request Grade Change" link in the Grade Roster Action section, located in the middle of the page.
  • The roster will open for editing.

Note: The Request Grade Change feature in Axess is only available for one year after the term in which the class was taught.  After one year, you must file a grade change form at the University Registrar's Office, or check with your departmental Student Services Manager.