2. Search for classes by catalog name and number
3. Filter by instructor or select class
4. Select enroll and follow prompted enrollment steps
6. Review and finish enrollment
5. You can drop a class before the Final Study List deadline. Select the class, action, and then drop. After the Final Study List Deadline you can withdraw until the Course Withdrawal Deadline
To enroll in classes, select the Student Tab. Start by searching for the classes in which you wish to enroll under Academics. When you have chosen one or more classes, select the Enroll tab. There are then 3 steps which must be completed in order to enroll:
Select courses and enroll in them.
Confirm the classes you have added to the pick list.
View your current list of classes.
Under Academics, click on Search:
You may search using numerous criteria including subject code, instructor, keywords, University requirements (i.e., GERs), etc.
Make a note of the Class Number (a four- or five-digit number) for each class in which you wish to enroll.
Enrolling in Courses
Select term and enter course information; you may also search courses if you are unsure.
Enrollment preferences: enter permission numbers if required (obtained from the instructor), and select grading option and units when appropriate. Select Next. Note: The Permission Nbr field will always be present, but not all courses require a Permission number.
Step 2: Add more courses or proceed to the next step
Once you have made your course selections, you need to confirm your Pick List. Confirm your classes and proceed to finish.
View and confirm results.