The Registrar’s Office schedules canopied outdoor classrooms and other outdoor spaces that are available to students for small, socially-distanced academic related gatherings during the pandemic.
Below are directions on how to request a Registrar-managed outdoor space.
All participants are expected to:
- Complete COVID-19 surveillance testing twice each week and a daily Stanford Health Check.
- Follow public health guidelines.
- Wear a face covering at all times.
- Maintain 6 ft physical distancing from others at all times.
- Ensure that events have a maximum of 8 attendees only.
- Use hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes as provided.
- Gatherings should be 120 minutes or less.
- Those with COVID symptoms must not attend.
- Those at high risk of severe illness are strongly encouraged not to attend.
- Singing, shouting, chanting, or cheering are not permitted at this time.
- Not have any food or drinks (with the exception of water).
The individual registering the event in 25Live will serve as the designated host, and must have a list of attendees at the gatherings to help with contact tracing, should this be required.
Steps to request a Registrar space:
- Go to scheduling.stanford.edu on a mobile device or computer.
- Log in using your SUNET ID and regular password.
- Select Create an Event.
- Fill out the event form with details - Event Name, Event Type of “Academic Student Gathering”, Headcount, Date, Time
- Select Add Locations and in Saved Searches, a drop-down list of options will show.
- Registrar Outdoor Classrooms - canopied spaces with furniture
- Registrar Outdoor Locations - outdoor spaces as-is
- Select Request It
- Click Save
- You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been processed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.