To sumbit a request to use a Registrar-managed classroom or outdoor location, please follow these steps.
- Go to scheduling.stanford.edu on a mobile device or computer.
- Log in using your SUNET ID and regular password.
- Select Create an Event
- Fill out the event form with these details:
- Event Name
- Event Type
- Primary Organization
- Date and Time of the First Ocurrence
- Keep "event starts and ends on same day" checked, as un-checking it will create an event that includes overnight.
- Any additional time
- Repeat Ad Hoc, Daily, Weekly or Monthly and the date of the last occurence
- Enter Expected Headcount
- Select Add Locations and in Saved Searches, a drop-down list of options will show.
- Scroll down to Public Searches and choose the search that best meets your needs
- Select Reserve It on the desired location
- Click Save
You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been processed. Unitl then, your event has not been confirmed and your event should not be advertised.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to edit or cancel your event or if you have any questions.