The Stanford Bulletin, published online annually by the Office of the University Registrar, contains degree requirements and course listings for the entire University except for the Graduate School of Business, the School of Law, and M.D. programs in the School of Medicine. The Bulletin also contains University degree requirements and other policies and procedures critical to students, faculty, and staff.
The Bulletin has two parts: ExploreDegrees, which focuses on University and degree requirements, and ExploreCourses, which is a complete listing of courses and scheduled classes.
See Academic Structure and the Stanford Bulletin for more information.
Staff requiring assistance in updating Bulletin information should visit the Bulletin help site.
Our annual Bulletin Training and Work-together sessions are as follows:
- Friday, June 22, 1-4 pm, Birch Lab B (click for map)
- Wednesday, June 27, 1-4 pm, POST (click for map)
- Monday, July 2, 9-noon, POST (click for map)
- Monday, July 9, 1-4 pm, Birch Lab A (click for map)
- Wednesday, July 11, 1-4 pm, Birch Lab A (click for map)
- Friday, July 13, 9-noon, Birch Lab A (click for map)
Registration not required
The deadline for Bulletin changes is end-of-business on Friday, July 13. By that date, you should have updated all your degree requirements to reflect the requirements in place for AY 2017-18. In addition, overview text and faculty listings should also be up-to-date.