Skip to content Skip to navigation

Diploma Certification for International Use

Some visa requirements ask for a copy of your diploma. Copies of diplomas are not available. Stanford University can provide an official Enrollment Certification that satisfies these requirements. Send a written request for your enrollment certification in accordance with the instructions for non-Axess students.