Alumni who conferred their degree within the past 5 years can order proof of a degree certification document directly through Axess under the Student Tab.
2. Enter Contact Name and Email Address Designation. When finished click Submit. Your degree certification will be received within 15 min.
Alumni who conferred their degree more than 5 years ago will need to visit the Document Ordering Portal.
1. Login or create an account if you don't have one.
2. Select degree verification from the Document Ordering Portal.
3. This search box will allow you to send the degree verifciation certification electronically or by mail by entering a institution name, acronym, location, or email. Just below the search box is a link with the option to send it to yourself, another individual, or third party.
4. Select a verification product type.
5. Enter Order details: recipient name, email address, and/ or mailing address. Here is where there is an option to upload an attachment. Once all fields are completed "click" continue.
6. Confirm content then to proceed "click'' checkout.
7. Acknowledgement of Consent must be provided to fulfill the order.
8. Final step is to review the order and confirm.
9. You will receive an order number with confirmation that your order was submitted and is being processed. You will receive emails with the status of your order. You may also log back in and click on "Order Status" to access the information.
Alumni who graduated more than 5 years ago and no longer have an active SUNetID and password can still request electronic or paper degree certifications by using the online Document Ordering Portal. We are unable to accept telephone or rush requests. If you experience any technical issues with requesting your Degree Certification via Axess, please file a Service Request or call Support 888-265-066.