Skip to content Skip to navigation

Important Information Regarding COVID-19

For quickest response to an issue, please submit a ServiceNow Ticket to the Student Services Center. If you prefer to talk to an SSC Specialist, we offer advising sessions via Zoom by appointment.

Latest information about the University's response to COVID-19 • Academic questions are extensively answered in the TeachAnywhere FAQ • Latest updates for: UndergraduatesGrad Students and Postdocs

See the Registrar's COVID-19 and Academic Continuity page for information for students, faculty, and staff relevant to classes and academic activities and administration.


Coterm Reinstatement

Coterms who were discontinued from both their undergraduate and graduate degrees that wish to reinstate into both programs must apply for reinstatement for each degree separately:


  • Reinstatement policies/procedures for the undergraduate degree can be found on the Returning to Stanford webpage