Skip to content Skip to navigation

Incorrect Diplomas

If you received your diploma, but there was a printing error, you must return your original diploma before you can be issued a replacement. Contact the Diploma Office for further assistance. Student's with special characters printed in their name are required to inform the Registrar’s Office at the time of their application to graduate, requested changes after conferral will be charged the replacement fee. Corrected diplomas bear the signatures of the current University Chair of the Board of Trustees, President, and School Dean.