Latest information about the University's response to COVID-19 • Academic questions are extensively answered in the TeachAnywhere FAQ • Latest updates for: Undergraduates • Grad Students and Postdocs
See the Registrar's COVID-19 and Academic Continuity page for information for students, faculty, and staff relevant to classes and academic activities and administration.
Students and Alumni who have access to Axess can request an official electronic transcript directly through Axess on the Student Tab.
1. Select the Request Official Transcript from the menu.
2. Select transcript from the Document Ordering Portal.
3. This search box will allow you to send the transcript electronically by entering a institution name, acronym, location, or email. Just below the search box is a link with the option to send it to yourself, another individual, or third party.
4. Select etranscript from the product type.
5. Enter Order details: transcript level, recipient name, email address, and purpose for the request. Here is where there is an option to upload an attachment. Once all fields are completed "click" continue.
6. Confirm content then to proceed "click'' checkout.
7.Acknowledgement of Consent must be provided to fulfill the order.
8. Final step is to review the order and confirm.
9. You will receive an order number with confirmation that your order was submitted and is being processed. You will receive emails with the status of your order. You may also log back in and click on "Order Status" to access the information.
Yes, students who graduated more than 5 years ago and no longer have an active SUNETID and password can still request electronic transcripts using the Document Ordering Portal. Requests can be made via Online, we are unable to accept telephone requests.
1. Click on Document Ordering Portal link. Create an Account or if you are a returning user enter your email address and password.
You may contact the Student Services Center at Stanford University if you have additional questions about the digital signature or the authenticity of this document.